A Physiotherapy support facility (PSF) is the most recent addition introduced to our clients in the year 2020 during the middle of the pandemic. In the latter part of the year 2019 as our company identified that there is a clear gap between the demand for physiotherapy support in the community setup and the number of therapists available to support them. people living in their own homes with the support of carers and also living in independent living schemes waiting for a longer duration until the therapist has been allocated to them.
With the aim of minimising this gap, Care Hearts booked their staff to be trained as physiotherapy support facilitators by HCPA and Enlight physio Therapy team. Proud to say now we have a team of three Physiotherapy support Facilitators (PSF) Physio Therapy Support Assistance (PSA) and enablement staff who can liaise with your therapist and support you to implementing your recommended exercise plans, maintain correct posture and help to reduce the pain due to incorrect posture.
How We Can Support You
We undertake all activities that are in pursuit of physiotherapy goals that are delegated to us by a registered physiotherapists. This includes;
- Support with Improving mobility
- Manage, reduce and eliminate pain levels by supporting with correct posture, and movement techniques to follow.
- Implement regular exercise plans
- Keep track of your health numbers such as blood pressure (BP), pulse rate, blood oxygen, heart rate, temperature, and pulse and alert health care professionals in case irregularities are observed.
- Continuous supervision where necessary and seek advice from a registered physiotherapist.
Our Ultimate Goal is
to support enhancing your overall physical and mental well-being.